1950s Vintage Braid Trimmed Suit Knitting Pattern: Fitted suit jacket has long sleeves with cuffs, collar and buttons at front. Slim skirt has vertical pleats. Edged in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Directions are for size 12. Changes for 14 and 16 are in parentheses.
Nomotta Mothproof Festive (lace weight) 18 (19-20) 1-oz skeins
1 circular needle size 2
1 pair needles size 2
1 metal crochet hook size 4
3 yards braid
Gauge: 8 sts = 1 inch, 12 rows = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.