1940s Vintage Striped Blouse Knitting Pattern: Knit pullover sweater blouse is fitted, has upper stripes and solid on the bottom. The glitter top is green, navy and Lame. Lovely for evening! There is single crochet around armholes and back opening.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 12-14-16, Bust 32-34-36 inch
3-ply Super-Fingering Wool, 4 (5-5) skeins navy, 1 skein emerald green;
Haiwatha 3-ply Lame Yarn, 2 tubes;
Knitting Needles No. 1 and No. 2 (standard)
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.