1940s Vintage Fishnet, Lacy, Gauntlet Gloves Crochet Pattern for Women: With Irish crochet gauntlets they are in the height of fashion and take just two balls of cotton.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Equivalent of size 6 1/2 to 7
Materials: 2 Balls of Arden’s Lustrous Crochet Cotton, No. 40
No. 5 Steel Crochet Hook
Tension: 4 Loops to 1 inch width.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Including a conversion to US terms since original is in UK terms – both are included.
- Personal use only.