1940s Vintage Knitting Pattern for Cowl Neck Blouse: Going with the cowl collar are full sleeves and deep armholes. Zips all the way down the back. Pattern uses mostly stockinette stitch with moss stitch used for the collar and cuffs.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Women’s Size: 14-16, Bust 34-36 inch
Columbia Marcelaine, 14 (15) 1 oz balls (155 yards each),
(This vintage yarn is, Fingering- 4 ply- 71% Wool 29% Rayon) or similar yarn.
1 Pair 14 inch Knitting Needles Size 2 (English Size 11);
Steel Crochet Hook Size 2;
Slide Fastener (Zipper).
Gauge: 8 sts = 1 inch (stockinette stitch)
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.