1940s Vintage Women’s Gloves Knitting Pattern: Cotton gloves have decorative cable pattern on top and on wrist cuff with the rest knit smooth.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Material: Clark’s Anchor Knitting and Crochet Cotton, 1 ball.
1 set of 5 double-pointed steel needles No. 14.
Gauge: 11 sts make 1 inch; 15 rounds make 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.