Vintage 40s Cowl Hood Knitting Pattern: This cozy and comfortable hood is especially designed for the outdoor enthusiast.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 22 inch head size.
Beehive Fingering 3 ply Patonised or Patwin 3 ply patonised, 3 oz of either yarn; 5 ozs will make 2 hoods.
Two No. 10 Queen Bee Knitting Needles.
8 sts and 10 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.