1940s Vintage Vest Camisole and Knickers Knitting Pattern: Cami and knickers for underlying warmth. Fitted vest sits below hips and has ribbing at waist. Knickers are above knee length and fitted with ribbing at hem.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Bust Size: 32, 34, 36, 38 inch
3 ply Beehive Fingering, Patonised. 12 ozs. White.
Vest, 7 ozs Knickers, 5 ozs (Bust 34, 7 and 5 ozs) (Bust 36, 7 and 6 ozs).
Two No. 12 and two No. 10 Knitting Needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.