1940s Vintage Baby Romper Knitting Pattern: Knit romper in boy or girl style for ages 2 and 3. Knit girl’s in pink with blue trim on collar, front closing, cuffs. Convenient one-piece design, waist fitted with ribbing. Buttoning under legs.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Toddler Size: 2 and 3 years
Beehive Baby Wool, 4-1oz balls of pink for size 2; 5 balls for size 3; a few yards of blue (or colors of your choice).
Plastic Knitting Needles No. 3 (English size 10);
Six small buttons.
Gauge: 7 ½ sts = 1 inch; 11 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.