1970s Vintage Vest and Mini Skirt Crochet Pattern: A women’s crocheted vest and skirt in an open shell stitch to be made of Knitting Worsted yarn.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
10-12 and 14-16; Body bust size 32-34 and 36-38 inches.
Knitting Worsted 4 oz skeins; Size 10-12, Vest 3 skeins, skirt 2 skeins.
Size 14-16, Vest 4 skeins, skirt 3 skeins.
No. 9 Crochet Hook.
3 shells = 5 inches; 4 shell rows = 3 inches, working in pattern stitch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.