1970s Vintage Long Sweater Coat Crochet Pattern: Crocheted coat or jacket, made with one strand each of two different yarns of different shades, worked together to obtain a tweed texture. Work garment entirely in half double crochet, with popcorn stitch edgings.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 10-12 (Bust 32-34), 14-16 (Bust 36-38)
Materials: Knitting Worsted (for dark), 3 ply Meadowspun (for light), or similar:
Size 10-12, Coat 24 oz Light, 9 oz Dark; Jacket 16 oz Light, 6 oz Dark;
Size 14-16, Coat 28 oz Light, 11 oz Dark; Jacket 20 oz Light, 7 oz Dark.
Crochet Hook No. 6;
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.