1970s Vintage Cape Crochet Pattern: Make a loose comfy cape with shawl collar fastened with two buttons with short sleeves built into cape. A pretty pattern is created with alternating rows of the main and contrasting colour divided by petal stitch rows. This is an intermediate/advanced pattern.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Womens Size: One size fits 8 through 16.
Materials: Knitting Worsted Yarn 4-Ply (4 oz. Skeins);
4 skeins Main Color; 3 skeins Contrasting Color.
Crochet Hook US Aluminum H or Plastic No. 8 or UK 5;
2, 3/4 inch buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.