1970s Vintage Lace Top Dress Crochet Pattern: Front buttoned dress teams lacy top with smooth skirt worked in a variation of double crochet. Dress is lined with fabric using crocheted dress pieces for pattern.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 10. (12-14-16-18).
Body Bust Size: 32 1/2 (34-36-38-40) inches.
Blocked Bust Size (closed): 33 (35-37-39-41) inches.
Merino Bois Joli Clairelande or Mustang (fingering yarn), 9 (10-12-13-14) 50 gram balls.
Steel crochet hook No. 2 (or English size 1.)
3 yards taffeta or crepe for lining.
Matching sewing thread.
Six 1/2 inch plastic rings for button molds.
Gauge: Skirt Pattern: 4 sts = 1 inch; 10 rows = 3 inches.
Bodice Pattern: 1 pattern = 1 inch; 4 rows = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.