1960s Vintage Pillbox Hats Crochet Pattern: Smart, slipper-stitch pillbox hats; to be crocheted in stripes of three colors or entirely of one color. The pillbox, which can be worked in either Knitting Worsted or a synthetic yarn in same weight, comes in small, medium and large sizes.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Knitting Worsted in 4 oz. skeins or synthetic yarn in same weight;
Striped Hat – 95 yds dark, 105 yds medium, 30 yds light color;
No. 6 Crochet Hook
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.