1940s Vintage Spats or Gaiters Digital Sewing Pattern: Tailored spats button down the side and buckle under your footwear. Done in plaid felt and lined in plain fabric or the fabric of your choice. Includes full size pattern pieces.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Vintage sewing pattern instructions are generally more brief and sizes smaller than modern patterns so experience may be needed. They can be made larger by increasing the pattern piece size when printing.
Size: Back height approx 5 inches. Across side of ankle is approx 5.25 inches.
Materials: Plaid wool 1/4 yard (or choice of fabric), Plain wool 1/4 yard (or choice of fabric)
Scraps of felt for straps
Thread to match
2 buckles, 5/8 inch wide bar.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.