1940s Vintage Beret Hat Crochet Pattern: Note its young air, perky knot-stitch trim! A summertime casual you can whip up in short time. Crocheted in a straw-like yarn and tipped off with black bow. Beret is crocheted in the round with single crochet stitch.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Medium headsize.
Materials: Dritz Luxury Belastraw 2- 2 oz. Tubes; Steel Crochet Hook # 1
Gauge: 5 sc = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.