1940s Vintage Ladies One Button Coat Knitting Pattern: Knit the jaunty one-button shortie coat in easy stockinette stitch with seed stitch trimming the collar, cuffs and edges. Edge the collar in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 16 about 36 inch bust; Finished garment, loose fit: around at underarms 45 inches, shoulder to lower edge 26 1/2 inches, sleeve length from underarm 15 inches.
Monarch Speedway (DK, light worsted weight) 16 Skeins White;
1 Pair Pads: 1 Button; 2 Dome Fasteners;
1 Pair No. 7 Knitting Needles;
1 Medium Crochet Hook.
Tension: 5 sts = 1 inch; 6 rows = 1 inch in stockinette stitch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.